Friday, November 22, 2013

Audrey's Birthday Surprise

So okay her birthday was back in September but I still have to make a report, don't I? At least the Fifits will know a bit or two of what happened :/ Hello Fifits, I do miss all of you!

Okay.

We all know how much Audrey likes Starbucks. Yes, she does. Shnwei and I decided that it would be a great idea to buy her a Starbucks tumbler for her birthday. I mean, it's perfect right?? The two of us went down to the nearest Starbucks after school to grab one of those DIY tumblers :D Siaw asked the other Fifits to submit their birthday wishes to me :)

See? We work so well together hahahaha

I think her birthday was somewhere near exam week so we were all busy studying. We were planning on decorating the tumbler two days before her actual birthday, but somehow it didn't happen (for all the wrong reasons). So on the night before, Shnwei said she would come after dinner or something but her dinner was late.

I took out the tumbler from the paper bag (yes, I didn't touch it since we bought it HAHAHA) and to my horror....




What horror Abby?

Oh I'm sorry. I should zoom in for you guys .... :OOO



TADAAAAAAAA
I was like, 'What the?' and went straight into panic mode.

How can this happen?! Not when I have books to munch down, assignments to rush (that was the Chemistry PBS time arrrrgh), wishes to write and YOU SOLD ME A CACAT TUMBLER?!?!

I was furious. And yes, I did check before we bought this baby. When it comes to buying stuff, I am a psycho in checking defects and stains and all that crap. I have no clue how these water-stain-ish-looking-thing appeared at the rims. Is it because of the weather (because it was raining)?????


I called the Starbucks branch we went to.

The staff who picked up my call was so polite and he was of great help. He asked me if I could bring the tumbler to their outlet so that they can have a look at it. and bla bla bla five minutes later I was on the way there (but I detoured to buy a birthday cake first....)

So yesssssss I got the cake, and I managed to exchange a tumbler. WHOOO!! But I was soaking wet because it was raining cats and dogs and cows. But still, Thank you Starbucks guy!! I can't remember his name :O I remember I took down his name but I totally forgot now. Now I come to think of it, I think he was that guy who gave me a free Tall drink when I went the other day.

Errr... I'm not sure.

But now .... ohmai.

No wonder he looks so familiar :OO

Errr... But I don't think that was his name please.

Oh well.


Rushed back home. It was already 9+pm and I hadn't start on anything. I had an idea in my head but I couldn't really make it out. Shnwei couldn't come because it was late already. And it was a school night :O

In the end I decided to make a rainbow coloured wish thingeeeee... and it turned out like this.


Yes read all ya want HAHAHA
Audrey don't kill me please.

In the process... ahahaha You have no idea how tired I was after I completed the whole thing
and into the tumbler it goes!

It has been revealed. The amount of coloured pens I have. Actually .... ok nevermind.

Took me about 2 hours to complete the whole thing. Another hour to cut and slowly insert the paper into the seal :O It was really tiring! But I was happy with the product heheheh I was praying that Audrey would like it too!!!

And she did! :D

I bet it was really a surprise! (or maybe it wasn't and she just pretended to be surprised hahaha) I saw her happy look when she saw the tumbler so.... *insertsuccesskidface*


And the rest of the surprise includes....


A cake cutting ceremony!
Audrey and Kent share the same birthdate, hence. Why they so happy in this picture?


Our breakfast.

Happy kid opening her presents.

Birthday kid posing with her favourite present HAHAHA I made that up.

Yes, that's all!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!
(ohmai it has been 2 months since your actual birthday :O)

I have more posts coming up! Is anyone reading this abandoned blog?


If yes, ehehe thank you!!


here's some onion we chopped during Bio class during Audrey's birthday. Random much

1 comment:

Alysasasasasa said...

nice card~ i almost cry while reading it lol...although not my bday :p