Saturday, November 9, 2013

Abdate: 2 down, 2 more to go

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!

I am done with 2 papers! So it's goodbye Pengajian Am and Math!! Okay, wait. Aih. So it's only one T____T I am retaking Maths paper 2 so that can't be counted. Not fair :( I have 2 more papers next week then I finish my semester 3!! *happydances* But I have Maths 2, a week after that. D:

Let's not go into how bad the 2 papers I sat for this week were. Because. Well, once you start you can never stop.

I honestly have no clue why I decided to write a blog post. Uhm.. probably it's because I wanted to do something other than eating or studying? Or just because I don't wanna stay in my room anymore (as I have been in it for TOO LONG for the past month)?

Don't know. But I don't care. Actually I do care. But what can I do? 
(I just confused myself there)

Now, find something to blog about.

Okay, here goes.

There are tons of things that I would like to do after the 27th of November. MARK ALL CALENDARS!! So I better type everything down here before I forget?  Because I don't wanna write anything down at the moment. I have done it too much HAHAHA

Start exercising again. Yes. I have no more excuse. I should get back into shape (so that I can fit into my jeans again). Eat less junk food. Eat less in general. Stop being an elephant that eats every stick of sugar cane that she can find. I just should get healthy again. Look what STPM did to me (blame whatever whoever HAHAHA)

Go out and take more photos. Nuff said. My archives are not filling up :(

Watch tons of dramas that I missed. Which drama should I start with? I don't know. Maybe that one with Taecyeon but I have dramas from 2012 that I wanted to watch!!!

Go shopping. Okay, window shopping. Because I want to feel that pain in my feet for walking too much again. HAHAHAHA

Start reading those novels stuffed in my cupboard. You might think I'm crazy. AFTER WEEKS OF READING TEXTBOOKS, YOU STILL WANNA READ MORE BOOKS?! Well, novels are different. Please, even newspapers are different from textbooks. My new set of Hunger Games are still waiting for me.... (Yes I know I am slow)

Last but not least, I wanna watch Thor.

I might not even wait till the 27th. YES I WILL NOT. I will barge into the cinemas straight after that Chemistry paper and watch THORRRRRRRRRRRR. Because I have been waiting for this movie for thor long I forgot where I placed my calculathor. I can't watch it any lathor.

Thorlong lah, I need a break from all this thorture. (Yes, I super love Thor jokes)

I also found a video that I'm gonna watch over and over again this week. Like maybe after every paper. And maybe even set it as my message tone. Okay, weird. 




Wokeh! See ya in 2 papers time! :) eheheheheh

No comments: