Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Abdate - Of things fast, and furious.

Let's welcome back the Abdate installments!! Wah not shameful ah Abby? You missed last week's abdate though you had tons of time to write one *starts fiddling*

I am verrrrrry sorry but last week I was uhh.. I was....

Busy doing.... Online shopping *hides face*

Yes but I am back this week!! Muahahahahaha

So today's a Wednesday and my parents brought me to watch Fast and Furious 6. ( I sound like a six-year-old now hahaha but I really did follow them) 6 shows in the whole franchise but it's my first time watching F&F in the cinemas! In fact, this is the second one I watched *hides face again* First one was the Tokyo Drift one hehehe ancient that one.

Very good show I have to say but tons of nice cars were sacrificed HAHAHA okay I can't give a proper review as I have only watched 2 out of the 6 shows. I have no right to comment. But I do have to say that the stunts are nicely done.

After the show, we went to have our dinner (at 9.00pm) at a Bak Kut Teh shop in Gaya Street. Dinner was normal, until I met an ex school member. Same year, different classes back when we were in secondary school. Now not studying I suppose, she was working as a tour guide just now.
And it got me thinking..

Those of whom I were friends with, whether in preschool or primary school, or even my classmates two years ago. How are they? What are they doing? Are they still studying, chasing their dreams? Or are they making ends meet? Working at late hours so that they could have a warm supper? Are they still here or somewhere overseas?

At times like this I feel so small and selfish. I have things that some may covet. I can go to school, have dinner with my family and hang out with my friends. I can so most of the things I want to do. And at most times, I am happy.

But yet I still constantly complain. About how unfair life is. About how I didn't get scholarships, about how I am still stuck here in KK, having no shopping mall to visit anymore because I stepped foot in all of them in one week.

I hope seeing that girl would change me. Change the way on how I see my life. Yes, we can all say that life is unfair. They ride in big cars, they have the latest gadgets, they get to study in an advanced foundation programme. But what about the others? Those who didn't qualify for form six and have no money for private colleges, those who work in bars, those who sit at home staring at the ceiling fan.

Now it's kind of unfair to say that life is unfair. You have things that others don't have. You might not have things that some people have, but it may not be such a bad thing.

After all, nothing beats living a life that God has paved for you. Sometimes you may feel down, you feel like banging your head on your concrete wall. You can be emo sometimes, you can be frustrated. But never forget to trust in God's plan for you. For it is the best of the best.

The only way.

No comments: