Sunday, November 4, 2012

A thought the night before

I sit for the first semester test of STPM.

Study, I did. But it might not be enough.
Stress, I have. But it might not be enough for me to give up blogging.
Cry, I did. But it didnt't stop me from giving up.

At these very last few hours of a Sunday night, some of my 'war mates' might still be studying for the general paper tomorrow, some might be lying in bed fast asleep, some might be nibbling midnight snacks because they couldn't sleep, while I am here blogging through my phone.

If my teachers find out about this I would probably be dead meat tomorrow.

While receiving messages about tips for tomorrow's paper and final good luck wishes, I thought to myself, 'Why am I not trembling yet?'

Is it because I am slow to an extent that I could not feel nerves? Or am I too confident about tomorrow's paper?

I can honestly tell you that I have no answers to both questions.

I have one thing that I believe in, and I will probably hold on to it even after this semester and more semesters to come. I'm not trying to sound confident or arrogant, but I believe that if I had done my best in whatever that has been put forth, He will do the rest. God will do the rest.

He knows you can do it. He will be there when you do it. He will bring you through it.

For the past year I didn't understand why or what I am doing. All was a blur and it might still be sometimes. But when God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. I have faith that He will.

Good or bad, bad or good. I know He is there with me. And I love Him for that.

No comments: