Friday, October 12, 2012

Chemistry, what?

Lately I have been receiving a lot of advice from my uncles and aunts and I just want to say a big thank you to all of you! I don't know if you're reading this but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I will keep those words at heart and hopefully they will be in use, in the future of course hehehe.

I just had the urge to post that I don't know why but my heart is full of love (okay that came out weird) and gratitude towards them TT______TT Probably it's because I was going through an emo phase the other day and received email and texts from them so I felt much much better.

I have something to announce. Something BAD! For the first time in Abigail history, I failed my Chemistry TT______TT I had a feeling that I would fail and behold, I got a suckish 30%. 

I don't know. I don't know. I just don't know. And I probably would never know why I always always have to be crappy when it comes to Chemistry. I remember it happened to me last year too during the second trial where I got at least a B in my subjects but I had to get a C for Chemistry. WWWWHHHYYYYYY!?!?! And also for my SPM results. I don't even wanna go there.

I'm not just merely complaining because the paper was hard and I didn't work hard and therefore fell even harder, I really did put in double effort into Chemistry but look what I got? Yep to many 30% might seem fine but for me it isn't. I put in effort, maybe not enough but I did, and with this result, just makes you wanna break a test tube -.- 

So here I am back to square one, emo-ing about my Chemistry paper. This year I have no one to send me a destress package because Liana is in New Zealand. :(

I have around 24 more days left to the first Semester exam, and I can assure you that I am not prepared at all. AT ALL. 

Giving up is not an option, but pushing forward is not the best choice either.




Especially when you have nothing ahead of you.

1 comment:

Alysasasasasa said...

Nemo Abby dun emo :( Failed my Chemistry twice...This fella typing here knws how u feel :) Keep it up man! It's just trials!! When the real thing come give 100 times afford :D U CAN DO IT!! CHEERS! =D