Sunday, August 5, 2012

Of laziness and the upcoming test

Heyyyyoooo!!! 

While my classmates are all busy studying and studying and doing their revision, I am here blogging like no one's business. I do feel guilty but not guilty enough hahaha 

I intended to study loh after my nap just now but my mom was watching MTV World Stage in the living room and the volume was turned up to its maximum. So I woke up and took out my book but I CANNOT STUDY AH WHEN IT'S NOISY!! So I prefer not to let myself suffer and here I am!

Nothing much going on lately, except for the fact that my class is in STUDY OR DIE mode which makes me very stressed out since I am not as smart and as hardworking as they are so I might be in last place for the upcoming test. I know right. And what am I doing now? They are damn hardworking okay. Every time I arrive school the people in class are all reading/ doing exercises before classes start. So the hardworking. And what do I do? Chat -.- Or just sit there and watch the fan above my head turn, and wonder why a fan cannot transform itself to an air-cond so I don't suffer KK heat! Recess they go to the library to fill their brain more instead of filling their stomach. I guess that is why most of them are very slim and slender TT____TT but they have a fat brain HAHAHAHA but cannot see also :( I think I am going insane to the point that I don't even know what I'm talking about :O

I am here to tell you that I am a lazy fat kid because all I do at home is nap when I get home, wake up then rummage the fridge for snacks, turn on tv and evolve into a couch potato. That's all I do. Uhuh. I haven't done any revision yet so I guess my results for this test is gonna suck bad!! =( Why issit that I am doing this to myself? I also dunno. Maybe it's because I have no goal at all for the time being, or am I just plain lazy?

YUP THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME.

I cannot wait for holidays to come. 
I cannot wait to not go to school for one week. 
I cannot wait to ...

YA IT MEANS I AM SICK OF SCHOOL DARN IT!

!@#$%^&*()  
*faints

'YOU DID NOT JUST FART IN MY FACE!!'

I am in sot level 365. 
You are given permission to ignore this post.

1 comment:

Alysasasasasa said...

I am not ignoring this post =D
aiyo so stress ah?? who go study at library every recess o?? so biasu =l
haiz...me in final mood now...but no mood study ah!!! @#$!@%%
JIA YOU BAH!!